The international scholarly journal of the Korea Trade Research Association (KTRA)
| Publication Frequency: 4 issues per year
Foreign Trade Practices & Laws
• The Editors and the Journal deeply appreciate the help of the following referees:
• The confidentiality of the referee will be strictly preserved.
Guidelines for the referee
- The referee should submit a confidential cover letter to the editor recommending whether the manuscript be "accepted (with minor revision)", "revised and resubmitted (with major revision)", or "rejected". This letter will not be shared with the author(s).
- The referee should also submit a separate report with corrections, comments and suggestions regarding the manuscript. This report may highlight the strengths and weaknesses of the manuscript, and the ways to overcome the weaknesses. Authors typically appreciate more extensive and thorough reports with constructive criticisms.
- The cover letter and report can be sent via any means. However, e-mails are the most preferred mode of communications. The editors will make sure any identifying markers of the referee be eliminated.